Hi, my name is Christopher Dale and I’m a singer/songwriter. It’s OK though, I’ve come to terms with the fact that I have a problem and am taking it one day at a time.
Here are a few steps that are helping me cope with this terrible disease:
1) I have admitted that I’m powerless over music. There are just some songs on the radio that make living unmanageable.
2) I realized GOD doesn’t have a radio.
3) I’ve turned off the radio.
4) I no longer think of the day job I quit as CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
5) I’ve learned to believe that Top Ramen is a viable source of nutrition.
6) I found that Rite Aid has the best prices on alcohol.
That’s as far as I’ve gotten.